Monday, March 19, 2012

When I Hear You Sing

Since the first time I saw you
you played that old piano
You've touched my heart in the nick of time
I knew my feeling was the right one
I knew it could be so true..

When I hear you, sing the song
with the gentleness around
I feel that the symphony and those words are just for me
I can feel my heart is beating softly
I ask my self, how could this be..

Reff:  When I hear you sing, I feel the angel touch
           When you play those songs, heaven is in my heart
           I wanna stay in this moment forever in my life
           To believe that I have wings,
           When I hear you sing

When I see your fingers' touch
The tuts is dancing slowly
I can feel the win blows
Whisper in my ears
I can hear you voice is calling out my name
I ask my self, am I in love..

back to reff..


My (old) song for someone I adored :) Thanks for giving bright color on my rainbow
Damn, I am missing my time playing the piano.. :(
My igloo, Jakarta March 19, 2012

2 comments: