Just open my
eyes and suddenly my mind flies to the time when I argued with my ex about me
having too much “social activity”. This word does not mean “Socialites or high
class one” btw; it was just a simple hanging out with friends, talk over coffee
and laughing over silly things.. I remember he said “De, why are you planning
to go out again with your friends tonight when you had it last night? Why don’t
you just relax, stay at home and contemplate? Why are you always have to be
happy all the time?"
The words might
have several different points but only one line that was screaming in to my brain
“Why you are always have to be happy all
the time?” Before you say “Perkataan macam apa itu?” I would like to share
my thought.
We only live once.
Things happened cannot be cancelled, undo or refresh. The moment we are living
now will not coming back in the next day, hour or even next second. Only NOW.
The moment you kissed me in your car with Phill Perry’ “After The Love Has Gone”
as the background, the moment I zip a coffee under the starry nite surrounded by humanitarian colleagues, the moment family picnic in a clove plantation with mom’ yummy food,
the moment I arrived in Banda Aceh-the tsunami affected area for the first time,
the moment you gave me the Spongebob' folding mat, the moment I realize that I am missing you (sigh).. Those same exact moments will never come back. Once
it happened, it
will become a memory. And how do you want those to be remembered? Even the sadness, unhappiness will be
valuable experiences which will enrich your
life.
We only live
once and every single moment is damn precious; enjoy it, praise it, go along with it,
dance with it.. Don’t think too much
of what people said; it is your life, your call. Live every single moment as if you die tomorrow.. Enjoy every bite of your food, every song that you sing, every book that you read, every laugh, every smile, every share, every tears, every kiss.. Live
your life out loud! :))
Nah, sekarang udah saatnya
siap-siap. Mau live my life out loud, meet my lovely friends and talk over
coffee and yummy sea bass fish (mmm ato mau lamb shank ya?). Whoi, Mandi!!
Jakarta, March 16, 2012 in my cozy
room
No comments:
Post a Comment