What do you think life is about?
For me is about choices..
We are facing choices every day, every single moment in life. Do you wanna go out or stay at home? Do you wanna be a doctor or a
singer? Do you wanna be a honest person or not? Do you wanna stay or walk away?
Do you wanna eat or sleep? Marry or not? Walking or taking taxi? ....?
....? Feel free to fill the blanks.
And what next after you have decided which one you choose?
For me, it is the commitment.
It doesn't matter if you choose to be a straight forward person instead of a sweet talker.. It is okay if you choose to be a teacher then a medical doctor.. It is totally fine if you decided to speak up instead of keeping everything inside your heart.. It is fine.. It is your choice.
Every single decision you made has its own consequence. Yes, I choose to talk straight forward which people may not very keen on.. I choose to be a medical doctor which will need more time and money from the saving.. I choose to end the relationship which I surely know, with no doubt, will tear me apart..
You have made your decision and now you have to be responsible and committed to the consequences. And yes, I do agree that it sometimes does not come easy.. This is what makes life even interesting :)
The reason why this Brand New Heavies' song, has became my spirit like forever.. It shows that we are the one driving our life.. We are the king of our own will :) Here is my favorite part:
But you're a driver, not a passenger in life
And if you're ready, you won't have to try 'cause
You are the Universe
And there ain't nothin' you can't do
If you conceive it, you can achieve it
That's why, I believe in you, yes I do..
And if you're ready, you won't have to try 'cause
You are the Universe
And there ain't nothin' you can't do
If you conceive it, you can achieve it
That's why, I believe in you, yes I do..
Yes, you can do it :) Nite-nite *udah pagi tauuukkk..
My cold cozy room, March 18, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment