Under the "dr" name, I found: my profile in LinkedIn, the story where I was being featured as Rising Star on the 3rd edition of Balga Magazine, a short video recorded by Mira for my end of mission with previous organization, surprisingly-an article in Reliefweb on my work in 2005, during early recovery phase in Tsunami Aceh (wow!), an article I wrote in American Red Cross website and me on Twitter and Facebook.
The search
under "Dewindra" gave result: cover version of my song "Tell Me Why" on
Youtube (a good friend of mine, Asri made it! Thanks, Sweetie), a short video on my performance with "The colleagues and Harry
Toledo" in Starbucks, me and Colleagues feat Harry Toledo in January
Tour (Yogyakarta), an article in Jazzuality.com on my performance in
Ramadhan Jazz Festival 2012, an article in lensaindonesia.com on my performance in city tour (Surabaya), my profile in LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Coba deh, iseng aja gitu, taruh namamu di Google ato Bing :)
Btw, I have read somewhere, that nowadays a future employer will google your name before you attend an interview (ga tau bener ato nggaknya). And if it is really happen, I am wondering, what my future employer will think ya?? Jhane ki bocah kerjane opo to? Hehhehehhheee..
Udah ah, mau bobo. Udah hampir jam 1 pagi nih di Dili..
Hoaahhmm.. nite nite..
Dili, November 4th, 2012
on the way to my room..
No comments:
Post a Comment